ROCK VALLEY, IA
* All prices are net and subject to change without notice. Orders for all items will be invoiced at the prices in
effect on the date of shipment.
* Printed retail prices are suggested prices only.
* Please make all checks payable to VH MFG., INC. and remit to:
VH MFG., INC.
204 WESTVIEW DRIVE
ROCK VALLEY, IA 51247
* Remittance is to be made based on invoices. Statements will also be mailed.
* Standard charge terms due 15 days from date of invoice.
* Standard charge terms are extended to customers based on satisfactory information received from various
credit reporting agencies, trade references, etc.
* VH MFG., INC. offers additional terms of sales as follows:
C.O.D. CASH- payment is made in U.S. currency at time of delivery.
C.O.D. CHECK- payment is made via check, cashier’s check, or money order at time of delivery.
CREDIT CARD ACCEPTED- Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
* Accounts not paid within approved terms are considered past due, and are subject to a service charge of
1 1/2% per month or the maximum percentage allowed by law.
* After 60 days the account will be changed to C.O.D. ONLY.
* VH MFG., INC. will ship merchandise via UPS, Fed Ex, or if the shipment is too large, Motor Freight. Motor
Freight shipments will be sent out freight collect but the customer will receive our freight discount. Applicable
freight charges will be added to the invoice.
* Shipments made C.O.D. will NOT qualify for freight deduction, regardless of the amount of order.
* A charge per order will cover packaging or pallet and miscellaneous cost.
OTHER PARTS RETURN
* VH MFG., INC. takes care in shipping each order. However, in the event of a shipping error, VH MFG., INC.
will pay return freight charges and credit outbound shipping charges, if items shipped in error bore all, or the
majority of, the shipping charges of the original shipment.
* Restocking charges will not be assessed on returns resulting from a VH MFG., INC. shipping error.
* Unusual situations may occur where parts were ordered in error, or your customer cancels an order with you
too late to allow you to cancel your order with VH MFG., INC. In the event of such a return outside of the
annual parts return program, please contact VH MFG., INC. within ten (10) days of the date of order. A min-
imum restocking charge of 15% and, if necessary, a repackaging fee of 5% will be assessed. All such returns
must be shipped freight prepaid.
* All returns must have prior written authorization from VH MFG., INC., and must include a copy of the written
authorization as the packing list.
* All returns are subject to VH MFG., INC.’s inspection and approval of resale. Credit will not be issued for
items not included on the return authorization.
* Special order (non-stocked) items may not be returned.
DAMAGED SHIPMENTS AND SHORTAGES
* Products are transferred from VH MFG., INC.’s warehouse and delivered to the carrier in good condition. VH
MFG., INC. will not be responsible for merchandise lost or damaged by the carrier, as title and risk of loss
passes to the customer upon delivery to the carrier.
* Should there be a damaged shipment or shortage, a notation should be made on the freight bill and a claim
promptly filed with the delivering freight company. If notification of damage or shortage is not made at the
time of delivery, the carrier is free of responsibility and claims will not be accepted at a later date.
* Shipping errors may happen despite the care taken to ship every order accurately. If you find an error, please
contact us within 15 days of the date of shipment. Claims made beyond 15 days from the date of shipment
will not be honored.
* VH MFG., INC. warrants its products to be free of defects in workmanship and materials at the time of ship-
* VH MFG., INC. will repair or replace at its option, any defective new product for a period of 1 year from the
date goods are sold.
* Products sold by VH MFG., INC., but manufactured by other than VH MFG., INC., are warranted only to the
extent of the manufacturer’s warranty.
* The above warranties shall apply only to products properly installed and operated under normal conditions.
* This warranty does not cover labor for installation of product.
* If in the judgement of VH MFG., INC., a product has been misused, improperly installed or fails to perform
satisfactorily due to operator error, this warranty shall be void.
* This warranty is limited to replacement of parts purchased or a refund of the purchase price plus the cost of
surface freight charges. In no event shall the purchaser be entitled to recover incidental or consequential
damages. VH MFG., INC. disclaims all other express or implied warranties.
* VH MFG., INC. is not liable for damages from or to equipment, damage to personal property, personal injury,
or economic loss which results from any defective product.
* The customer must show proof of purchase or proof of sale on all warranties.